Night buses – N4, N6, N27, N28, N34, N36, N48, N58, N68, N77, N89, N100 to get you home safely!
Welcome to the go2-night Line
Our GO2 Night buses are the ideal way to get home safely and cheaply when you've enjoyed a late night in the town!
Where do Go2 Night buses go?
Go2 Night buses run all over the City, covering all of the main University Campuses as well as the main areas of Arnold, Beeston, Bulwell, Carlton, Clifton, Sherwood and West Bridgford.
- N4: Trent Bridge, Wilford Lane, Clifton NTU Campus and Clifton (Man of Trent)
- N6: Trent Bridge and West Bridgford
- N27: Sneinton Dale, Carlton, Westdale Lane and Mapperley
- N28: Jubilee Campus, Beechdale, Bilborough and Wollaton Vale
- N34: Derby Road, QMC, University Park Campus and Beeston
- N36: Derby Road, QMC, University Park Campus, Beeston and Chilwell
- N48: Meadows, Clifton and Ruddington
- N58: Sherwood and Arnold
- N68: Sherwood Rise, Basford and Bulwell
- N77: Aspley Lane, Strelley and Cinderhill
- N89: Hucknall Road, Bestwood Park, Rise Park and Top Valley
- N100: Colwick, Burton Joyce, Lowdham, NTU Brackenhurst Campus and Southwell
What time do GO2 Night buses run?
N4 and N34 run hourly, every night (except late night Sundays) to get students back to Campus, with buses dropping off on Clifton Campus (N4) or University Park Campus (N34).
All other Go2 Night buses, except N100 - see below - leave the City Centre at 01.15, 02.15 and 03.15 every Friday and Saturday night, perfect for those late nights out.
N100 leaves at midnight, 01:15 and 02:30 every Friday and Saturday night.
How much does it cost?
A single journey within the City Bus Network Zone costs just £3!
- All day tickets and valid Easyrider Citycards are valid on Go2 Night at no extra charge (within the City Bus Network Zone)
- No other tickets or passes are valid (including concessionary cards)
A single journey on N100 to stops beyond Carlton-le-Willows School costs just £5 or for a cheaper journey, buy our Network Rider at £6 on the 100 into Nottingham and use that to get home! Easyrider Citycards, NTU ID cards can also be used as far as Lowdham and Easyrider Extra cards all the way to Southwell.