Here’s how our buses will be operating over the Easter period:
- Normal weekday timetables until Thursday 29th March 2018
- Good Friday (30th March) – Saturday timetables on all services, including NightBus. Navy 49/X will operate to normal weekday timetables. Concessionary passes can be used all day. Grouprider will be £5 all day and Network Grouprider will be £7.50 all day.
- Saturday 31st March – normal Saturday timetable, including NightBus
- Easter Sunday (1st April) – no buses – April Fool! – normal Sunday timetable.
- Easter Monday (2nd April) Sunday timetable on all services. Navy 49X will operate to the Bank Holiday timetable. No NightBus services will operate
- Navy 4 will run as normal until the end of service on Thursday 29th March. Buses will then stop running over the Easter break, returning on Monday 16th April 2018
- Pink 31 will run as normal until the end of service on Friday 23rd March. Buses will then stop running over the Easter break, returning on Monday 23rd April 2018
- Orange 34 will run to the Term Time timetable until Saturday 24th March. Buses will then operate to the Holiday timetable until Saturday 21st April. Staff and Students heading to University Park in the morning can use new Orange 36U which departs the City (Victoria Centre) at 08:13, 08:28 and 08:50 on weekdays. The Term Time timetable resumes from Sunday 22nd April.