We’re running our popular late night buses again this New Year’s Eve to help you get home safely and cheaply after your party in the town!
Where to and when do they run?
Buses will leave the City Centre at 23:15, 00:15, 01:15, 02:15 and 03:15 on:
- N4 to Trent Bridge, Wilford Lane and Clifton (Clifton Lane, NTU)
- N6 to West Bridgford and Wilford HIll
- N27 to Sneinton Dale, Carlton, Westdale Lane and Mapperley
- N28 to Jubilee Campus, Beechdale, Bilborough and Wollaton Vale
- N36 to Derby Road, University Park, Beeston and Chilwell
- N48 to Meadows, Clifton and Ruddington
- N58 to Sherwood and Arnold
- N68 to Sherwood Rise, Basford, Bulwell and Snape Wood
- N77 to Alfreton Road, Aspley Lane, Strelley and Cinderhill
- N89 to Hucknall Road, City Hospital, Bestwood Park, Rise Park and Top Valley
N100 to Netherfield, Burton Joyce, Lowdham and Southwell will depart Nottingham at 23:00, 00:15, 01:30 and 02:45.
Note, N34 does not operate on New Year’s Eve – please use N36. N4 will only operate from City towards Clifton.
Where do I catch them?
The main City Centre bus stops are:
- N4 from Burton Street (alongside the Cornerhouse) or Old Market Square on Beastmarket Hill
- N6 from Victoria Centre (Parliament Street), Angel Row or Broadmarsh Collin Street
- N27 from King Street or Victoria Centre (Parliament Street)
- N28 from Victoria Centre (Milton Street alongside John Lewis)
- N36 from Victoria Centre (Milton Street alongside John Lewis) or Angel Row
- N48 from the Old Market Square on Beastmarket Hill
- N58 from Parliament Street opposite King Street/Queen Street
- N68 from Victoria Centre (Milton Street near TK Maxx)
- N77 from Victoria Centre (Parliament Street outside Wilkinsons)
- N89 from Parliament Street (outside Burger King)
- N100 from King Street
For any journey on N4 – N89:
The cheapest and most convenient way to pay is with the NCTX Buses App! Download from the App Store or Google Play and pay using a debit / credit card or Apple Pay through your mobile phone. It’s £3.50 for 24 hours unlimited travel and Grouprider at £5 is also available, perfect for two people travelling together.
Cash fares on the day are:
- Single journey: £3 per person on the bus (remember the exact fare is needed)
- Return journey: £3.70 per person when you buy an all day ticket on your bus into the City Centre (remember the exact fare is needed)
- Return journey for a couple: £5.00 when you buy a Grouprider on your bus into the City Centre (remember the exact fare is needed)
All valid Easyrider, Mobile App tickets and Robin Hood Cards are valid as normal. Concessionary cards are not valid.
For any journey on N100:
- See above for fares if your journey is between City and Carlton-le-Willows School. All other journeys:
- Single journey: £5 per person on the bus
- Return journey: £7.50 per person when you buy an all day Network Rider ticket on your bus into Nottingham
- All valid Easyrider cards can be used as far as Lowdham
- All valid Easyrider Further cards can be used through to Southwell
- Robin Hood Cards are valid as far as Carlton-le-Willows School
- Concessionary cards are not valid