Back to School
2 months ago
Here's all you need to know about travelling to school by bus, when schools re-open to all pupils from Monday 8th March 2021.
Safer Travel Guidance
Just as before Lockdown, you should still follow the Safer Travel Guidance when travelling on the bus, as summarised in this video:
You can view the full Safer Travel Guidance here.
Most journeys which normally operate on Schooldays only will return, as below:
South Notts 1, 1A
- 07:40 from Trent Bridge to East Leake Academy.
- 15:00 from Wilford Lane (ROKO) to City
- 15:15 from Wilford Lane (ROKO) to City
- 15:30 from Wilford Lane (ROKO) to City
Pathfinder 26, 26A
- 07:57 from Victoria Centre to Southwell.
- 15:10 from Carlton-le-Willows Academy to City
- 15:14 from The Minster School to City
- 16:17 from Burnside Green to City
Grey 53, 54
- 07:34 from Valley Road/Mansfield Road to Clifton Bridge North
- 15:08 from QMC to Arnold
- 15:46 from QMC to Arnold
- 15:15 from Newcombe Drive to City
- 15:38 from Rolleston Drive (Kiddier Avenue) to City
Purple 87, 87B
- 15:20 from Redhill Road to City
- 15:07 from Bewcastle Road to City
Schools A1, A2
- All journeys will operate
Easyrider Travel Passes
Our Travel Centre shop is currently open between 08:30 and 13:30 on weekdays due to restrictions on retail opening.
You can buy new passes and top up existing passes online - please allow at least 3 working days for us to process your request. You can also buy travel in the NCTX Buses App - please allow 24 hours for your account to be verified.
If you have an existing Academic Year or Easyrider product that could not be used during lockdown, you can apply for a refund for:
- All unused travel between the last date you used the card and the expiry date of the card
- A period of travel you did not use the card between two set dates, in the event of you self-isolating or are not able to travel because of government restrictions
The Refund Form to complete and return is available here.