Call Centre Consultant
We have a vacancy for an enthusiastic, customer focused, Call Centre Consultant to join our small, friendly team in our busy Travel Centre located on South Parade in the Old Market Square, Nottingham.
About the Role:
The successful candidate will be required to work in our Call Centre to answer customer contact regarding:-
- Timetable enquiries
- Journey planning
- Customer comments
- Lost Property
- Ticket Enquires
- Renewing EasyRider Smartcards and process card payments
- Log and answer customer enquiries by letter and email
Excellent interpersonal and IT skills are essential and previous customer service or call centre experience is preferred.
Hours of Work:
- Monday to Friday, 37 hours weekly, rotating shifts of 08:00 - 16:00 and 11:00 - 19:00
- Occasional weekend working may be required to meet operational requirements.
- On Call 1 weekend in 5
Rates of Pay and Benefits:
The Benefits Package includes:
- The salary is £18,690.50 per annum and paid monthly
- There is a £15 payment for weekend on call
- 25 days holiday per year plus recognised Bank Holidays
- Defined Contribution Scheme and Healthcare Plan (after a qualifying period)
- Free Travel on the NCT bus and NET tram network for employee and spouse/partner.
How to Apply:
Applications are managed online. Before you apply, there are a few basic requirements:
- You must be legally entitled to work in the UK
- Basic skills in reading, writing and maths are important too
- All new employees have to undertake a medical assessment as part of the assessment process
As you complete the application form, remember this is your opportunity to sell yourself. Tell us as much about you as possible and why you want to work for NCT. So, if you’d like to join our award winning team, apply here.
Closing date for applications is Friday 18th October 2019.