Catering Assistant (Mobile)
Catering facilities are provided throughout the company, with a canteen in the City Centre and vending machines at all garages.
We have a vacancy for a part time Catering Assistant. It is essential that the successful candidate has a full UK manual driving licence because it is necessary to travel between our various outlets using the Company’s ancillary vehicles.
- Total working hours 27.5 per week.
- Primarily Monday to Saturday, 5 days from 6.
- Earliest start time 7am and latest finish time being 9.15pm.
- Sunday working is required if covering vending duties for which a premium payment is made.
- Rest days are variable.
A requirement to cover all shift patterns for holiday/sickness purposes with Bank Holiday working to fill vending machines (no more than 3.5 hours per shift).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Filling and cleaning vending machines at all the Company’s premises on an as and when basis
- The opening and closing up of Angel Row premises as and when required.
- Provision of a counter service.
- Clearing, cleaning of tables & general cleaning duties including floors
- Experience of handling cash
- The possession of a valid Basic Food Hygiene Certificate would be desirable
Conditions and Benefits:
- £8.21 per hour
- Free travel on all NCT bus and NET tram services for the employee and their spouse/partner
- 25 days holiday per year plus recognised Bank Holidays
- A defined Contribution Pension Scheme
- Inclusion in a Healthcare Scheme after a qualifying period.
- Uniform and safety shoes provided
The closing date for applications Friday 11th October 2019.
So, if you’d like to join our award winning team, please apply here.