Clocks Change for the End of British Summer Time
88 days ago
On Sunday 28th October 2018, British Summer Time (BST) comes to an end and clocks go back 1 hour at 02:00 to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT).
NightBus runs to incorporate the clocks changing, which means the 01:15 journey will run under BST and then again at 01:15 GMT followed by the 02:15 and 03:15 journeys.
The following exceptions apply:
- N4 will depart City at 00:15 BST as normal
- N4 will depart Clifton at 00:50 BST, 01:50 BST then 01:50 GMT, 02:50 GMT and 03:50 GMT
- N34 will depart City at 00:25 and 00:45 BST as normal
- N34 will depart Beeston at 01:15 BST then 01:15 GMT, 02:15 GMT, 03:15 GMT and 04:15 GMT
- N100 will depart Nottingham at midnight and 01:30 BST as normal then run the 03:00 GMT journey. (There is no extra journey)