Skip to content

Contact Us

Our Customer Services team are here to help with any queries you have. 

If we've let you down or exceeded your expectations, please use the Online Forms below and refer to our Passenger Charter to see how we handle complaints and praise.

If you have a comment about Robin Hood tickets or wish to report a broken/vandalised bus stop, shelter or ticket machine, please visit the Robin Hood website.

If you have a query about the issue or use of your concessionary bus pass, you need to contact your local council. If you live on our network, this will most likely be Nottingham City Council, Nottinghamshire County Council or Leicestershire County Council.

Talk to us on Social Media

0115 950 60 70
Monday to Friday 08:00 – 19:00
Saturday and Sunday 09:00 – 17:00

[email protected]

Write to us
Nottingham City Transport
NCT Travel Centre
5 South Parade
Old Market Square

Visit us

Travel Centre

Mondays: 08:00 - 18:00
Tuesdays-Fridays: 08:00 - 17:30
Saturdays: 09:00 - 15:30
Sundays: Closed
Bank Holiday Mondays: Closed