Nottingham City Transport’s vision is to provide the best possible public transport service for the people of Nottingham.
We aim to:
- Deliver the most reliable service possible
- Keep you informed about change to your services
- Supply accessible and understandable information about our services
- Provide safe and comfortable vehicles
- Operate our network with friendly and helpful staff
Nottingham City Transport values all customer feedback. Please get in touch if you wish to make a comment, complaint, suggestion or praise a member of our staff. Your feedback is very important and it allows us to identify areas where we can improve the service we provide to you. If you let us know when something is wrong, we have the opportunity to put it right.
What do you need to tell us?
To respond to any customer feedback, we need you to provide as much information as you can. This is essential if it involves a driver because with nearly 830 employed, we need to ensure we identify the right one.
When giving us your feedback, please try to contact us within 48 hours of the incident.
How to contact us
Here’s how to send us your feedback:
- By completing our online web form
- By sending us an email to [email protected]
- By writing to us at Nottingham City Transport, Customer Services, 5 South Parade, Old Market Square, Nottingham, NG1 2JS
- By visiting us in our Travel Centre in the Old Market Square and completing a Feedback Form
Please note, we no longer take complaints by telephone due to a high number of inaccurate details passed to us. If you require assistance making a complaint because you have a disability, please call us on 0115 950 60 70.
What happens with your feedback?
All feedback is logged on our Customer Database. Your comments are referred to the Manager who has responsibility for the issue you are contacting us about and they will thoroughly investigate it. This will often include downloading the CCTV and audio from the bus so they can view exactly what has happened as well as talking to members of staff involved.
Once the Manager has investigated your comments, they will use the evidence and their findings to conclude if your feedback is valid or not and if it is, they will take appropriate action. Customer Services will then contact you to explain the Manager’s findings and we aim to respond within 10 working days of receipt.
What about refunds and compensation?
Customer Services reviews every case individually and any offer of a refund or gesture of good will will be included within their response. If you have incurred any additional costs, please let us know when making your complaint and provide any receipts you have.
What if I am not satisfied with your response?
If you are not satisfied with our response, you can contact the Bus Users UK:
- Writing: Bus Users England, Princes Exchange, Princes Square, Leeds, LS1 4HY
- Telephone: 0300 111 0001
- Email: [email protected]