Electric Single Deck Bus Trial
1 month ago
Earlier this year, Nottingham City Transport and Nottingham City Council were awarded £15m by the Department for Transport towards the cost of 78 brand new buses and electric charging infrastructure.
The funding comes from the Zero Emission Buses Regional Area (ZEBRA) scheme, which was launched last year to allow local transport authorities to bid for funding to purchase zero emission buses.
With the new buses expected to enter service from next year, we're now trialling electric single deck buses to evaluate their range and performance.
The bus will operate in service on the following planned routes:
- Monday 11th to Wednesday 13th July inclusive: Sky Blue 46, 47
- Thursday 14th July and Friday 15th July: Green 5, 7
- Monday 18th July: Green 11
- Tuesday 19th July: Sky Blue 46, 47
- Wednesday 20th July: Navy 3
- Thursday 21st July: Pink 30
If you travel on it, let us have your thoughts by emailing [email protected]