Evening Shift Fueller / Shunter
We're recruiting an Evening Shift Handyperson (Fueller/Shunter) to work at either our Trent Bridge and Gotham Garages.
The successful candidate must posses a PCV licence.
About the Role:
- Undertake the daily cleaning of bus and other vehicle interiors and exteriors
- Report damage and faults
- To assist with vehicle breakdowns and changes as and when required
- To check vehicle fluid levels (e.g. engine oil and coolant).
- Allocation of vehicles
- Fuelling, parking and general garage cleaning
- Other general duties as required.
Hours of Work:
- Sunday to Saturday, 5 evenings from 7 on a seven week rotation
- Hours of work being 5.30pm – 01.40am (early finish on last shift)
- 37 hours 40 minutes weekly
Rates of Pay and Benefits:
The Benefits Package includes:
- £10.94 per hour
- 25 days holiday per year plus recognised Bank Holidays
- Defined Contribution Scheme and Healthcare Plan (after a qualifying period)
- Free Travel on the NCT bus and NET tram network for employee and spouse/partner.
How to Apply:
Applications are managed online. Before you apply, there are a few basic requirements:
- You must be legally entitled to work in the UK
- Basic skills in reading, writing and maths are important too
- All new employees have to undertake a medical assessment as part of the assessment process
As you complete the application form, remember this is your opportunity to sell yourself. Tell us as much about you as possible and why you want to work for NCT. So, if you’d like to join our award winning team, apply here.
Closing date for applications is Tuesday 15th October 2019.