With Nottingham City Transport, keeping your kids safe on the way to and from class is as simple as 1-2-3. Our Easyrider prepaid smart travel card gives them all day travel and will get them from A to B in no time, making sure they’re always on time for the school bell and can get home safely even if they miss their normal bus.
Save money and pay in a more convenient manner….
- Unlimited travel, any time, city wide
- Regular, reliable buses
- Safe and secure
- Cheaper than on bus cash tickets
- No need for cash
Easyrider isn’t just for daytime travel, your young’uns can also benefit from late night and weekend buses, across our whole City network at prices cheaper than on bus cash tickets:
- Academic Year* – just £219 – the equivalent of 64p per day
- Calendar Year** – just £229 – the equivalent of 63p per day
Travel across all NCT bus routes on Easyrider Further is £369 for an Academic Year and £389 for a Calendar Year. We’re also offering an Autumn Term pass for ‘Further’ customers for £140 (on sale until 16th September).
These special passes can be purchased from our Travel Centre at Old Market Square (NG1 2JS) between 21 August and 21 October 2017. Proof of age required for first time issue. Passes and travel can only be purchased for use until their 19th birthday.
If you also want to travel on other bus operators and the tram, you’ll need a Robin Hood travel card, which is £263 for an Academic Year and £336 for a Calendar Year.
* £219 for unlimited travel through the academic year on any NCT bus day or night, weekends and during holidays. Passes on sale between 21 August and 21 October 2017 inclusive. Travel valid until 31st July 2018. Travel cannot be refunded after 31 March 2018.
** £229 for unlimited travel for 12 months. Expires 12 months after first use. Travel cannot be refunded after 31 March 2018.