An opportunity has arisen to recruit a new member to our small Maintenance Team based at Parliament Street Garage.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with the effective day to day maintenance and improvement of company premises.
- Maintain, inspect, diagnose, repair and test facilities, systems and equipment.
- Carry out maintenance to a basic standard including but not limited to mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems, plumbing and joinery.
- Maintain good working practices and ensure health and safety standards are met at all times.
- Complete maintenance records in line with Company procedures.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate the following key competencies:
- Recognised qualification in mechanical and electrical systems;
- Full UK manual driving licence;
- Good Attention to detail;
- Strong communication skills;
- Ability to work on their own initiative;
Remuneration, Hours and Benefits:
- £12.70 per hour
- 37 hours per week, primarily Monday to Friday (but some weekend working to meet business requirements)
- Free travel for you and a nominee on all NCT buses and the tram
- Excellent defined contribution auto-enrolment pension scheme*
- Health care package*
* After 6 months
How to Apply:
Applications are managed online. Before you apply, there are a few basic requirements:
- You must be legally entitled to work in the UK
- Basic skills in reading, writing and maths are important too
- All new employees have to undertake a medical assessment as part of the assessment process
So, if you’d like to join our award winning team, apply here.
Closing date for applications is 22nd July 2019.