Park & Ride
From Monday 24th June, Nottingham City Transport will be operating the Queens Drive Park & Ride service into the City Centre.
Use NG2 1AP in your Sat Nav to find the Site.
- Buses numbered Navy 49
- A fleet of brand new, low emission bio-gas double deck buses
- Every 15 minutes on Monday to Saturday daytimes
- More convenient City Centre stops, including Lace Market, Victoria Centre (George Street), Elite and Old Market Square
- Still only £4 per car
- Better value fares for regular travellers and commuters with Easyrider
- Older persons and disabled concessionary passes valid again after 09:30 weekdays and all day Saturdays
Summary timetable for buses between Queens Drive Park & Ride Site and the City:
Buses run generally every 15 minutes
Mondays to Fridays
From Queens Drive Park and Ride Site
06:40 - 16:24
06:30 – 18:45
From City Centre (use buses showing 49 or 49B)
Times shown from George Street.
Add 7 minutes for Angel Row and 9 minutes for Broadmarsh
08:55 - 19:10
06:30 – 19:00
Park & Ride Pricing
£4 per car – up to 5 people.
Buy on the bus with cash or buy before you board using the NCTX Buses app.
Concessionary cards valid after 09:30 weekdays and all day at the weekend
Regular Commuter and Travellers…
If you use the Park & Ride on a regular basis, our Easyrider smart cards offer great value, discounted travel. Use them for unlimited journeys on Park & Ride 49 and every NCT bus in Nottingham.
Buy from our Travel Centre, then top up online or by telephone.
Easyrider Everyday – for people travelling on 4 or more days per week
- Week £18 – up to £3.60 per day
- Month £58 – up to £2.90 per day
- Annual £570 - up to £2.43 per day
Easyrider Anyday – for people travelling 2 or 3 days per week
- 5 days - £18.90 - £3.78 per day
- 10 days - £35.70 - £3.57 per day
- 20 days - £67.20 - £3.36 per day
On Park & Ride 49 you can also use the full range of NCT tickets, including all day tickets and Grouprider. Robin Hood Pay as You Go and Season tickets can also be used.