This disruption is no longer in place.
Highways England are repairing Clifton Bridge (Silverdale), which requires the following diversions:
Tuesday 19th June, and Wednesday 20th June (between 20:00-06:00 each night)
Silverdale Island up on to Clifton Bridge (slip road inbound) and the flyover going over Silverdale Island (inbound) on to Clifton Bridge will be closed to all traffic:
- Navy 48/48X towards Nottingham and Grey 53 towards Arnold: Buses will be normal route as far as Clifton Lane, buses will then bear left onto the slip road to Silverdale Island, left onto Clifton Lane to the mini island, right onto slip road on to the A52 to Nottingham Knight island, back along the A52 onto Clifton Bridge and normal route.
- The stopped named Silverdale cannot be served.
- Navy 48/48X and Grey 53 towards Clifton: Buses will be normal route.
Thursday 21st June (between 20:00-06:00)
The A52 eastbound from Queens Drive, with full closures of lanes 2, 3 & 4 onto the A453 southbound will be closed to all traffic:
- Navy 48/48X towards Nottingham and Grey 53 towards Arnold: Buses will be normal route.
- Navy 48/48X and Grey 53 towards Clifton: Buses will be normal route to Clifton Bridge North, buses will then continue along the A52 to Nottingham Knight Island, buses will u-turn at the island and return along the A52, buses will bear left to normal route at Silverdale.