Contractor Tarmac working on behalf of Nottinghamshire County Council are to resurface the junction of Westdale Lane & Main Road. This work will last for around five days and will require the closure of the bottom of Westdale Lane and part of Main Road. Therefore, from the start of service on Sunday 19th August until Thursday 23rd August the following services will divert:
- Lilac 24, 25 and N27 towards Westdale Lane/Mapperley: Buses will be normal route up until Carlton Square Tesco, buses will then turn left onto Cavendish Road, using the full length to reach Westdale Lane and normal route.
- Lilac 24 towards City: Buses will turn right from Digby Avenue onto Westdale Lane and then left onto Cavendish Road, using the full length to reach Carlton Square.
- Lilac 25 towards City: Buses will be normal route to the junction of Cavendish Road, buses will turn right onto Cavendish Road, using the full length to reach Carlton Square
- The following stops cannot be served:
- Carlton Square
- Manor Green Walk
- Redland Grove
- Main Rd, Westdale Lane
- Victoria Street
- Ramsdale Road
- Bakewell Avenue
- Hartington Avenue
- Lascelles Avenue
- Digby Avenue
- Red 44/44A towards City: Buses will be normal route to the Arnold Lane/Main Road junction, buses will then turn left onto Main Road, using Shearing Hill and Colwick Loop Road. At the junction of Burton Road buses will turn right onto Burton Road and left onto Manor Road and to normal route.
- Stops labelled Church View, Tennyson Avenue, Westdale Lane and Redland Grove cannot be served.
- Red 44/44A towards Gedling: Buses are unaffected by these works and will be normal route.
All stops on the diversion routes will be observed. On Red 44/44A temporary stops will be provided on Main Road (near to Carnarvon Grove), and on Shearing Hill (near to Station Avenue and Burton Road).