Contractors working on behalf of Nottinghamshire County Council are to resurface Wilford Lane near to Wilford Green & the surrounding area. This work will last for around five weekends and will require the closure of Wilford Lane.
Between 08:00-18:00 on each of the following weekends:
- Saturday 4th August and Sunday 5th August
- Saturday 11th August and Sunday 12th August
- Saturday 18th August and Sunday 19th August
Saturday 25th August and Sunday 26th AugustCancelled
- Saturday 1st September and Sunday 2nd September
Services will divert as follows:
- South Notts 1 towards Nottingham: Buses will follow their normal route to Silverdale Island. After serving the stop labelled “Clifton Bridge South”, buses will then operate via the A52 to Nottingham Knight Island, turning left onto the A60 Loughborough Road, resuming normal route from County Hall.
- South Notts 1 towards Clifton, Gotham, East Leake and Loughborough: Buses will be normal route to County Hall. Buses will then continue along Loughborough Road to Nottingham Knight. Buses will then use the A52 to reach Silverdale and to normal route.
- Aside from Clifton Bridge South (towards Nottingham), all stops on Wilford Lane cannot be served both towards Nottingham and away from Nottingham.
- Navy 3 towards City: Buses will be normal route to Ruddington Lane. Buses will then continue under the A52 bridge, turning right onto Landmere Lane, left Compton Acres (full length) and right onto Wilford Lane and to normal route.
- Navy 3 towards Ruddington and Clifton: Buses will be normal route along Wilford Lane. Buses will then turn left onto Compton Acres (full length) right onto Landmere Lane and left onto Ruddington Lane and normal route.
The following stops cannot be served on Navy 3 both towards and away from the City:
- Wilford Lane Tram Stop
- Wilford Green
- Ruddington Lane Top
- Twelve Houses
- St Austell Drive
- Launceston Crescent
- Brierfield Avenue
- Industrial Estate