This disruption is no longer in place.
On Sunday 19th November, the Mapperley Parade and Service of Remembrance will take place between approx. 10:30 and 11:30. The Parade will follow a new route this year and a road closure will be in place. The following services will divert, or be cancelled as shown below:
- Lilac 25 towards Arnold: Buses departing the City at 10:17 and 10:47 will follow their normal route to the top of Westdale Lane. Buses will then turn right onto Plains Road, left Somersby Road and left Arno Vale to resume normal route from Thackeray’s Lane.
- Lilac 25 towards Nottingham: Buses departing Arnold at 10:30 and 11:00 will follow their normal route to the Thackeray’s Lane/Breck Hill Roundabout. Buses will then use Arno Vale Road, Somersby Road and Plains Road to reach Westdale Lane and onto normal route.
- All stops both towards Arnold and towards Nottingham, labelled: ‘Railbank Gardens’, ‘The Crescent’, ‘Littlegreen Road’, ‘Maitland Road’, ‘Breckhill Top’, ‘Coronation Road’ and ‘Mapperley Shops’ cannot be served.
- Sky Blue 45 towards Gedling: Buses departing the City between 10:30-11:15 will divert via Woodthorpe Drive, Mansfield Road, Thackeray’s Lane, Arno Vale Road, Somersby Road and Plains Road to reach Westdale Lane
- Sky Blue 45 towards City: Buses departing Gedling between 10:28 and 11:08 will turn right at the top of Westdale Lane onto Plains Road, then left Somersby Road, left Arno Vale Road, onto Thackeray’s Lane, left Mansfield Road, left Woodthorpe Drive and right onto Plains Road to normal route.
- The stop labelled ‘Mapperley Shops’ cannot be served.
- Sky Blue 46 towards Woodborough/Lambley: The 10:30 journey from the City is unable to operate.
- Sky Blue 46 towards Nottingham: The 10:57 journey from Woodborough (11:02 Lambley, Dumbles) is unable to operate.
The stop labelled “Steedman Avenue” on Plains Road, will be used as an alternative to “Mapperley Shops”.