Racecourse Park & Ride
Nottingham City Transport operate the Racecourse Park & Ride service into the City Centre.
Use NG2 4BE in your Sat Nav to find the Site.
- Buses numbered Red 44
- A fleet of low emission bio-gas double deck buses
- Every 10 minutes on Monday to Saturday daytimes
- Convenient City Centre stops at Victoria Centre and King Street (for Old Market Square)
- New service 50 available for links to Maid Marian Way and Broadmarsh
- Still only £4 per car (exact fare needed)
- Better value fares for regular travellers and commuters with Easyrider
- Older persons and disabled concessionary passes valid again after 09:30 weekdays and all day Saturdays
Racecourse Park & Ride has Park Mark approval, meeting national standards for UK car parks, with CCTV, lighting and staff patrols.
Summary timetable for buses between Racecourse Park & Ride Site and the City on Red 44:
Mondays to Fridays
From Racecourse Park and Ride Site
06:14, 06:43, 06:58, 07:11, 07:26, 07:37 then every 8-10 minutes until 18:24
06:15, 06:45, 07:15, 07:30, 07:45, 08:00, 08:13, 08:28, 08:43, 08:58, 09:13, 09:25 then every 10 minutes until 18:25
From City Centre (King Street)
07:02, 07:17, 07:32, 07:47 then every 8-10 minutes until 18:25 then every 15 minutes until 20:00
07:02 then every 15 minutes until 09:32, 09:45 then every 10 minutes until 18:25 then every 15 minutes until 20:00
Red 44 operates to and from the City Centre, with convenient stops near Victoria Centre and on King Street, which is a short walk away from the Old Market Square.
Grey 50 operates around the City Centre, with stops on Maid Marian Way, Broadmarsh and Canal Street.
Park & Ride Pricing
£4 per car – up to 5 people. (Can be used on the 44 and 50).
Buy on the bus with cash (exact fare needed) or buy before you board using the NCTX Buses app.
Concessionary cards valid after 09:30 weekdays and all day at the weekend
Regular Commuter and Travellers…
If you use the Park & Ride on a regular basis, our Easyrider smart cards offer great value, discounted travel. Use them for unlimited journeys on Park & Ride 49 and every NCT bus in Nottingham.
Buy from our Travel Centre, then top up online or by telephone.
Easyrider Everyday – for people travelling on 4 or more days per week
- Week £18 – up to £3.60 per day
- Month £58 – up to £2.90 per day
- Annual £570 - up to £2.43 per day
Easyrider Anyday – for people travelling 2 or 3 days per week
- 5 days - £18.90 - £3.78 per day
- 10 days - £35.70 - £3.57 per day
- 20 days - £67.20 - £3.36 per day
On Park & Ride 44 you can also use the full range of NCT tickets, including all day tickets and Grouprider. Robin Hood Season tickets can also be used. Pay As You Go customers who only use Park & Ride should switch to Easyrider for better value prices.