Vacancy: Engineering Maintenance Team Leader
We have a vacancy for an Engineering Maintenance Team Leader, who will be based at our Parliament Street Garage.
The successful candidate must possess:
- A manual car driving licence.
- Previous experience performing a plant maintenance role in an industrial environment is essential.
- A recognised plant maintenance qualification (including electrical installations).
About the Role
The Company currently has a vacancy for an Engineering Maintenance Team Leader who will be based at our Parliament Street Garage.
The Team Leader is to lead the efficient and effective day to day maintenance and improvement of all company premises and equipment.
To be the first contact for internal maintenance requests and work with the Compliance Engineer to allocate maintenance project work to appropriate internal/external labour as demand requires.
The Team Leader will be expected to maintain, inspect, diagnose, repair and test systems and equipment. There will also be a requirement to assist with other maintenance tasks to a basic standard including but not limited to pneumatic and hydraulic systems, plumbing and joinery.
To carry out any reasonable maintenance activity within their capability and ensure the completion of maintenance records in line with company procedures and industry standards.
Hours of Work:
- Monday – Friday 7.30am – 3.30pm, half hour unpaid break.
- 37 hours weekly.
- Some flexibility with hours of work to meet business requirements including occasional weekend work in case of an emergency.
Rate of Pay and Benefits:
- £16.06 per hour
- 25 days holiday per year plus recognised Bank Holidays
- Defined Contribution Scheme and Healthcare Plan (after a qualifying period)
- Free Travel on the NCT network and tram for employee and spouse/partner.
How to Apply:
Applications are managed online. Before you apply, there are a few basic requirements:
- You must be legally entitled to work in the UK
- Basic skills in reading, writing and maths are important too
- All new employees have to undertake a medical assessment as part of the assessment process
So, if you’d like to join our award winning team, apply here.
Closing date for applications is 26th April 2019.