Evening Diversions on Green 8, 9, 10
155 days ago
From Monday 11th until Saturday 16th February, each night between 18:00-06:00, Loughborough Road (between Nottingham Knight Island and Boundary Road) and part of Boundary Road is to be closed for resurfacing.
Note, these works will finish two nights earlier than the advertised date.
During these times Green 8, 9, 9B, 10, 10C, 10X and NightBus N6 will divert.
Green 8, 9, 9B
Due to the closure of part of Loughborough Road and Boundary Road, we will not be able to operate Green 8 and 9 as circular services during these works. This mainly affects the times of buses before 20:00, as later evening journeys only operate on the Compton Acres side of the loop.
- Green 8 from City at 17:40, 18:40, 19:40 will operate their normal route to Rushcliffe School, where they will terminate and not continue to Compton Acres.
- These journeys will return as Green 8 from Rushcliffe School via Musters Road, departing Rushcliffe School at 18:24, 19:14 and 20:16
- Green 9, 9B from City from 17:35 until the end of service each night will follow their normal route to Landmere Lane, where they will terminate at the Cloverlands named bus stop (just before the roundabout with Europa Way).
- These journeys will return as Green 8 to City and will commence at the Cloverlands named bus stop rather than Rushcliffe School. Buses will depart at (approx.) 18:13, 18:40, 19:40, 20:48, 21:48, 22:48
- No stops on Loughborough Road or Boundary Road will be served after approx. 20:15
Green 10, 10C, 10X
- Buses towards Ruddington (departing Angel Row from 17:30 – 05:45 inclusive) will use the full length of Rugby Road, left Compton Acres, left Landmere Lane to Clifton Boulevard, right at Nottingham Knight roundabout to resume normal route. Stops along Greythorn Drive and the Oakham Road named stop on Loughborough Road will not be served.
- Buses towards the City (departing Ruddington 17:45 – 05:45) will depart Church Street and then turn left onto High Street, continuing on to Wilford Road, right Landmere Lane, left Compton Acres and right Rugby Road. Stops on Easthorpe Street, Rufford Road, St Mary’s Crescent, Packman Drive, Ashworth Avenue, Loughborough Road (Village to Oakham Road inclusive) or on Greythorn Drive will not be served.
- Green 10X from Rushcliffe Business Park at 18:18 will operate via Kirk Lane to Ruddington, then right High Street to follow the same diversion as above
Customers in Ruddington towards City should catch the bus heading to Ruddington and stay on the bus, but please check with the driver that the bus does not terminate in Ruddington.
Night Bus N6 will operate as normal to Boundary Road then right Musters Road, left Melton Road, right Loughborough Road to normal route.