Boxing Day Buses 2019
3 months ago
We're running our popular Boxing Day buses again this Thursday, 26th December, which are ideal for bargain hunters to travel to the Boxing Day Sales, a trip to the Panto matinee or to help you get out and about to walk off some of their Christmas dinner.
The following routes will operate to a special timetable between approx. 06:00 and 18:00:
- 6 to West Bridgford and Edwalton
- 10 to Wilford Hill and Ruddington
- 17 to Hucknall Road, City Hospital and Bulwell
- 27 to Carlton
- 28 to Ilkeston Road, Beechdale and Bilborough
- 35/A to Derby Road, QMC and Wollaton Vale
- 36 to Derby Road, QMC, Beeston and Chilwell
- 39 to Thorneywood and Carlton Valley
- 41 to St Ann’s
- 43 to Sneinton Dale and Bakersfield
- 44 to Colwick, Netherfield and Gedling
- 45 to Woodborough Road, Mapperley and Gedling
- 48 to Meadows and Clifton
- 49X to Queen’s Drive and Boots Site
- 58 to Mansfield Road, Sherwood and Arnold
- 68, 69 to Sherwood Rise, Basford, Bulwell, Hempshill Vale and Bulwell
- 77 to Alfreton Road, Aspley and Strelley
- 79/B to Alfreton Road, Nuthall Road, Broxtowe and Bulwell
- 89 to Mansfield Road, Sherwood, City Hospital, Bestwood Park and Rise Park
Normal fares apply on Boxing Day, including £6 Grouprider tickets which cover up to 5 people (min 1 adult, max 2 adults) for unlimited travel for the day and concessionary passes can be used before 09;30 too.
The Nottingham Business Improvement District (BID) are once again supporting the early morning journeys, which operate to help employees get to work.
Full timetables are available on the NCT website at www.nctx.co.uk/services and in the NCTX Buses App. The NCT Call Centre – 0115 950 60 70 - will also open on Boxing Day between 08:00 and 14:00 for customer queries and to help planning journeys.