Grouprider is our fantastic money saving ticket which lets you make unlimited journeys for the day with your family, partner or a friend.
A Grouprider covers up to 5 people (min 1 adult, max 2 adults) and is ideal for spending a family day out, going shopping at the weekend or for a night on the town. Grouprider can also be used by two adults travelling together.
Grouprider covers every NCT bus in Nottingham* and we also have a Network Grouprider, which covers the entire network, such as the 1 to Loughborough, 46, 47 to Woodborough and Lambley and 100 to Southwell.
How much does it cost?
|Day of Purchase||Grouprider||Network Grouprider|
|School Holidays (see below)**||£4.50||£7.00|
|Weekdays after 5pm||£4.50||£7.00|
|Weekdays before 5pm||£9.00||£14.00|
How do I Buy One?
Buy your Grouprider ticket on the first bus you catch and then simply show the ticket to the driver on any bus you catch after that. You can buy Grouprider at any time of the day and it’s valid for unlimited use until 04:29 the next morning!
When are the School Holiday Dates?
These dates cover both Nottingham City and Nottinghamshire County school holiday patterns for 2016/17:
- Christmas: 21st December 2016 until 3rd January 2017 inclusive
- February Half Term: 13th February 2017 until 17th February 2017 inclusive
- Easter: 3rd April 2017 until 17th April 2017 inclusive
- May Half Term: 29th May 2017 until 2nd June 2017 inclusive
- Summer Holidays: 26th July 2017 until 8th September 2017 inclusive
* Valid in the City Area. See here.
** School holidays are based on the Local Education Authority holiday dates. See here. INSET days are not included.