Temporary Route and Timetable Change on Sky Blue 46 and 47
9 months ago
Works are taking place on Lingwood Lane in Woodborough, which closes the road to through traffic on Tuesday 31st August 2021 and Wednesday 1st September 2021.
During this closure, it is not possible to operate Sky Blue 46, 47 as circular services and buses will operate as two separate services:
- Nottingham to Woodborough (St Swithuns Church) and return via Bank Hill
- Nottingham to Lambley (The Lambley PH) via Catfoot Lane and return via Spring Lane
The times of buses from Nottingham will not change, but buses from Woodborough and Lambley will be different, as shown below, and there will generally be half the number of buses as normal.
The timetable for buses between Nottingham and Mapperley Plains (Spring Lane) will not change.
Buses between Nottingham and Woodborough
Buses will serve all usual stops along Bank Hill and Main Street
- From Nottingham (46): 06:25, 07:35, 08:45 then every hour until 16:45, 17:55, 18:55, 20:55
- From Woodborough, St Swithun's Church (47): 06:55, 08:05, 09:15 then every hour until 15:15, 16:25, 17:25, 18:25, 19:25, 21:25
Buses between Nottingham and Lambley
Buses will operate via Mapperley Plains and Catfoot Lane to terminate opposite The Lambley PH. Most stops on Main Street and all stops on Green Lane and Church Street won’t be served. Customers for Spring Lane should stay on the bus and alight after the bus has operated via Catfoot Lane and returning back to Nottingham.
- From Nottingham (47): 06:57, 08:10, 09:15 then every hour until 17:15, 18:30, 19:55, 21:55, 22:55
- From Lambley, Lambley PH (46): 05:57, 06:27, 07:32, 08:42, 09:47 then every hour until 14:47, 15:57, 16:57, 17:57, 19:02, 20:25, 22:25