Our NightBus services will run through until 3.15am every Friday and Saturday night to take you home safely after a night on the town.
Most NightBus services now also return back to the City Centre, with N4 and N34 also running every night of the week, except Sunday night / Monday morning.
Where do they go?
Our NightBus network covers most parts of the City, with the N100 serving Burton Joyce, Lowdham and Southwell. Check the map for your nearest service.
When Do They Depart the City Centre?
- All NightBus services (except N4, N34, N100) depart every Friday and Saturday night at 01:15, 02:15 and 03:15
- N4 departs every night (except Sun night / Mon morning) at 00:15, 01:15, 02:15 and 03:15
- N34 departs every night (except Sun night / Mon morning) 00:25, 00:45, 01:45, 02:45 and 03:45
- N100 departs every Friday and Saturday night at 00:00, 01:30 and 03:00
For times from other stops along their route, check the Routes & Timetables part of our website or the NCTX Buses App.
Where Do I Get On?
In the City Centre, the main stops are:
- N4 - Burton Street (Cornerhouse), Old Market Square (Beastmarket Hill) or Railway Station
- N6 - Victoria Centre (Parliament Street outside Lloyds Bank), Angel Row or Railway Station
- N27 - King Street or Victoria Centre (Parliament Street)
- N28 - Victoria Centre (Milton Street)
- N34 - Victoria Centre (outside Wilko) or Angel Row
- N36 - Victoria Centre (Milton Street) or Angel Row
- N48 - Old Market Square (Beastmarket Hill) or Railway Station
- N58 - Parliament Street (outside Bell Inn)
- N68 - Victoria Centre (Milton Street)
- N77 - Victoria Centre (outside Wilko)
- N89 - Parliament Street (Burger King)
- N100 - King Street or Parliament Street (outside Argos)
The following fares apply on all journeys within the map area shown above. For N100, see below.
- Valid Easyrider and Robin Hood (season and pay-as-you-go) cards can be used
- Any cash single journey is £3, but if you're travelling in to the City earlier in the evening, buy a £4 All Day Ticket which will cover both journeys (or £3.80 in the NCTX Buses app)
- If you're travelling to and from City as a pair, buy a £5 Grouprider ticket which will cover both journeys (also available in the NCTX Buses app)
- Concessionary passes and Robin Hood day tickets are not valid.
On the N100 for journeys beyond the map area shown above, the Single Fare is £5; All Day Travel is £6.50 with a Network Rider and the Network Grouprider is £7.50.