If you’re heading to University Park, you need our Orange Line 34 bus, which is the only bus service to run on to the Campus!
The 34 runs 7 days a week, every week (including during the vacations), so there’s no need to walk from the main road to get to lectures, back home after a night out or onto campus for reading or sport.
- Frequent Monday to Friday daytime service – every 5-6 minutes during term time
- Saturday and weekday non-term time buses from every 12 minutes
- Sunday daytime buses every 15 minutes
- Evening buses every 15 minutes until midnight on Mondays to Saturdays
- Friday and Saturday late night buses on to campus and Beeston every 30 minutes until 3.45am (N34, N36)
- Night bus N34 through the night, every night* from City to University Park Campus and Beeston at 00:25, 00:45, 01:45, 02:45 and 03:45
Our Orange Line 34 has convenient stops throughout the City Centre, stopping on Maid Marian Way, Broadmarsh (for the Railway Station), Fletcher Gate, Victoria Centre and the Old Market Square (Angel Row).
If you’re heading to University West Gate, our Orange Line 36 run from every 7/8 minutes on Monday to Saturday daytimes and every 10 minutes on Sunday daytimes, stopping on Woodside Road.
A £1.70 student fare is available on the 34 and 36 to University Park Campus from the City Centre, which is available when you show valid student ID.
Students can save even more money by purchasing bulk travel in advance. Activate your UON ID card for bus travel to save 15% on monthly Easyrider prices.