If you’re heading to University Park, you need our Orange Line 34 bus, which is the only bus service to run on to the Campus!
The 34 runs 7 days a week during term time, so there’s no need to walk from the main road to get to lectures, back home after a night out or onto campus for reading or sport.
- Frequent Monday to Friday daytime service – up to every 10 minutes
- Saturday and Sunday buses every 15-20 minutes
- Evening buses every 15 minutes until midnight on Mondays to Saturdays
- Friday and Saturday late night buses on to campus and Beeston every 30 minutes until 3.45am (N34)
- Night bus N34 through the night, every night* from City to University Park Campus and Beeston at 00:25, 00:45, 01:45, 02:45 and 03:45
Outside of term time, Orange 34 runs every 30 minutes on weekdays.
Our Orange Line 34 has convenient stops throughout the City Centre, stopping on Maid Marian Way, Broadmarsh (for the Railway Station), Fletcher Gate, Victoria Centre and the Old Market Square (Angel Row).
If you’re heading to University West Gate, our Orange Line 36 run up to every 12 minutes on Monday to Saturday daytimes and every 20 minutes on Sunday daytimes, stopping on Woodside Road.
Check out our student deals, including unlimited academic year travel for £289.00 here.