Temporary Timetable due to Roadworks in Woodborough
166 days ago
These works have finished earlier than expected, with buses back to normal from approx. 16:45 on Wednesday 20th February.
Gas works are taking place on Lingwood Lane in Woodborough, which closes the road to through traffic on 18th, 19th and 20th February.
During this closure, it is not possible to operate Sky Blue 46, 47 as circular services and buses will operate as two separate services:
- Nottingham to Woodborough (St Swithuns Church) and return via Bank Hill
- Nottingham to Lambley (The Lambley PH) and return via Spring Lane
The times of buses from Nottingham will not change, but buses from Woodborough and Lambley will be different, as shown below, and there will generally be half the number of buses as normal.
The timetable for buses between Nottingham and Mapperley Plains (Spring Lane) will not change.
Buses between Nottingham and Woodborough
Buses will serve all usual stops along Bank Hill and Main Street
- From Nottingham (46): 06:25, 07:35, 08:45 then every hour until 16:45, 17:55, 18:55, 20:55
- From Woodborough, St Swithun's Church (47): 06:55, 08:05, 09:15 then every hour until 15:15, 16:25, 17:25, 18:25, 19:25, 21:25
Buses between Nottingham and Lambley
Buses will serve all usual stops along Spring Lane as far as The Lambley PH only. Most stops on Main Street and all stops on Green Lane and Church Street won’t be served.
- From Nottingham (47): 06:57, 08:10, 09:15 then every hour until 17:15, 18:30, 19:55, 21:55, 22:55
- From Lambley, Lambley PH (46): 05:57, 06:27, 07:32, 08:42, 09:47 then every hour until 14:47, 15:57, 16:57, 17:57, 19:02, 20:25, 22:25