Nottingham City Transport is Good to Go!
1 year ago
Nottingham City Transport has achieved Visit Britain’s official industry standard, which confirms that we are following industry and Government guidance on COVID-19, social distancing and cleanliness.
This new standard is a sign of businesses being able to demonstrate that they’re adhering to the COVID-19 guidance issued by the government for their sector, have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment and that they have the required processes in place.
Measures we have in place include:
- Running a full timetable on all services, providing maximum capacity for people to distance
- Launch of Capacity Checker on the NCT website and NCTX Buses app, where customers can see how quiet or busy their bus is
- Safer Travel Guidance available on buses, at stops and online, with printed signage on buses and regularly changing audio announcements, reminding customers about the requirements
- Closing off of some seats on board buses for social distancing
- Enhanced cleaning on board, paying extra attention to the parts most commonly touched (e.g. bells, poles, card readers)
- Issuing COVID-19 guidance to our employees and providing them with hand sanitiser, facial coverings, cleaning wipes and gloves to keep themselves and our customers safe
- Assessment of all NCT premises and making changes to ensure they are COVID secure
- Regularly reviewing and implementing government advice and guidance
Thank you to all of our customers and employees for their continued support.
Stay safe by following the Safer Travel Guidance: