Nottingham City Transport is Good to Go!
11 months ago
Nottingham City Transport has achieved Visit Britain’s official industry standard, which confirms that we are following industry and Government guidance on COVID-19, social distancing and cleanliness.
This new standard is a sign of businesses being able to demonstrate that they’re adhering to the COVID-19 guidance issued by the government for their sector, have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment and that they have the required processes in place.
Measures we have in place include:
- Running a full timetable on all services, providing maximum capacity for people to distance
- Launch of Capacity Checker on the NCT website and NCTX Buses app, where customers can see how quiet or busy their bus is
- Safer Travel Guidance available on buses, at stops and online, with printed signage on buses and regularly changing audio announcements, reminding customers about the requirements
- Closing off of some seats on board buses for social distancing
- Enhanced cleaning on board, paying extra attention to the parts most commonly touched (e.g. bells, poles, card readers)
- Issuing COVID-19 guidance to our employees and providing them with hand sanitiser, facial coverings, cleaning wipes and gloves to keep themselves and our customers safe
- Assessment of all NCT premises and making changes to ensure they are COVID secure
- Regularly reviewing and implementing government advice and guidance
Thank you to all of our customers and employees for their continued support.
Stay safe by following the Safer Travel Guidance: